Live Host Data
- $69 - $1099 per month depending on number of results per month needed
- 1 million, 20 million, or unlimited results options
- 137,390,036 results for port:443
net:127.0.0.1/8for searching for results in a CIDR network
- supports JARM searches with
- can stack queries i.e.
- supports organization filters i.e.
- supports SSN cert CN filters i.e.
- free account available, 250 requests per month
- also gathers torrent/DHT data
- $10-500 a month for higher query limits
- 163,691,756 results for port:443
- gray hat scanning platform
- targeted at identifying vulnerable services, but can be used for other things
- has "reporting" capability where vulnerabilities can be reported to their owners
- free account with business email has the following monthly quotas:
Web Searches: 350
API Searches: 3,500
Community (public) Projects: 1,000
Team & Analyst (private) Projects: 1
Basic Monitors: 5,000
Keyword Monitors: 10
Monitor Frequency: Weekly
- recently acquired by microsoft, integrated into Defender Threat Intelligence so future uncertain
- "GreyNoise is a cybersecurity platform that collects and analyzes Internet-wide scan and attack traffic"
- does not scan the internet, but collects data on what is scanning/attacking from the internet
- 96,166,688 results for port:443
- 59 Euros for search access
- 100-1000 Euro plans for business
- unknown data size
- most users should not try to scan the whole internet
- if you are the person that needs to build this, hopefully you know what you're doing